This tool makes it simple for you to roll over your other super funds into your existing BT superannuation account.
- No ID or paper forms required.
- Submit your request online and we will contact your other super fund(s) to arrange your rollover(s).
Please note - this tool:
- is for whole of balance (not partial) rollovers.
- cannot be used to rollover from a self managed super fund (SMSF).
- you can do all of your funds in one go, rather than filling in the form several times - just click the add another fund link as you go.
You should consider speaking to a financial adviser before consolidating your super.
What you need to get started
- Your BT superannuation member/investor number.
- The name(s) of your other super fund(s) and the corresponding member or account number(s).
- Your Tax File Number (TFN) is optional but providing it will help us arrange the rollover with your other super fund(s). If you don't provide your TFN it is likely you may be asked for certified ID, which will delay account funding.
Using this tool
- Should take 5 - 10 minutes to complete, depending upon the number of super funds you wish to roll over.
- All fields need to be completed unless marked 'optional'.
- Click each section to enter the details.
- If you need help,
call BT on 132 135 (Monday - Friday between 8.30am - 6.30pm AEST).